Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 12 / ?]

Pest Exterminator Simulator 2018: Chink Edition

ID:b54zyYAx No.6480780 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I work for a pest extermination service with this old Chinese guy. Our clients are primarily Chinese, and if they're not Chinese, then it's from Chinese landlords who want us to clean the bugs out of their rental houses. We consistently run into some of the most disturbing things you can imagine. I would like to relate my findings to /pol/ in case any of you were wondering how all sorts of Americans live. I thank my Chinese sense of "shut your fucking mouth and kill small animals" that I've been able to do a great job so far, but he tells me anyone's better than the Mexican guy he used to partner with. I'm really just doing this shit before I head out to the military because it pays well, and I’m glad the old guy says he’s gonna retire soon.
The old man was an entomology professor at a prestigious university, where his son now attends, so he's very good at what he does. His English is a bit broken, but he's the best at what he does and he's remarkably based when it comes to judging people. I just wanted to relate this story from this morning, because it was fucking great and I feel like you guys need to hear it.