Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 3 / ?]

ID:5vPNkKge No.6485185 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me
>5th grade elementary school
>there's this kid in my class
>let's call him mark
>he's fat and ugly as fuck
>stupid too
>my friends and i were playing minecraft with mark every day
>get invited to mark's birthday party along with my friends
>the first thing we notice at his home is this terrible stench
>we had to eat some disgusting food his mother made and play video games with him
>eventually we stopped playing minecraft and since mark almost never went outside, our "friendship" with him started to decay slowly
>fast forward to high school
>all contact with mark has devolved to him sending me some shitty 9gag memes on facebook and me ignoring him, like once in a month i see him going to school or something and each time i do he looks uglier and fatter
>however each day i go to school i see his mother and each time i do she says "why don't you come visit mark sometime"
>it's fucking terrible
>one particular day when i was returning from school at night, at the corner of my eye i see mark's mother just standing at the opposite side of the street, looking at me
>i speed up my pace, freaking out
>at the speed of fucking light, mark's mother charges at me and corners me
>she whispers to me "why don't you come and visit mark?"
>fucking pass out
>i wake up, bound and blindfolded, and the first thing i notice is a familiar smell
>ohfuckno.jpg
>fucking mark takes off my blindfold while laughing all the time and repeating "FRIEND" in an idiotic way all the while his mother is staring at us from the doorway of his room with a shit eating grin
>for 2 weeks i was forced to watch mark play shitty games on playstation and some cringy youtube videos and endure that disgusting smell while being pierced by that horrible stare of his mother until i was rescued by a swat team
>have to live with permanent brain damage and PTSD and will likely never again be a functioning memeber of society
>fuck you mark