Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 6 / ?]

What can be done about the epidemic of western women falling for the BBS?

No.6489647 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The greatest problem we have in the western world isn't the nogs, commies, opioids, or even the kikes. Instead, the biggest problem I see is the epidemic of young white girls that have been seduced by the BBS (big boomer schlong). Many are gold diggers looking to get in on their pension for security, perhaps a symptom of jewish engineering to focus our societies on materialism. But for a great deal of them there is this magnetic attraction to the virility and brash/alpha nature of the boomer.

Think I'm memeing? Go down to your local VFW some time and see it in action. Volunteer at a nursing home and see how many boomer men are pumping loads in to young nursing aides, cucking their boyfriends and husbands. It's like an all you can plow buffet.

What are the effects? Societies grow stagnant and die. Young men who can't secure a mate become disaffected. Everything goes to shit. You show me a failing developed nation, and I'll show you a culture where young women are preoccupied with banging an older sugar daddy. It's not just a problem for the whites either. Young negresses, azns, and latinas are flocking to big, white, boomer schlong.