Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

ID:SHC/YSGA No.6495166 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
1. I run a flooring company most kids that start these days can barely wipe their ownso I doubt they know how to build a proper pc.

2. everything for pc's manufactured post bit coin is made like..bro I am semi retired I only do the jobs I can really test my skills on and be an artist so if I wanted to go out and spend a butload of cheddar on parts I could but they all look likeand are not made for gaming...I honestly feel like cards made past the 5-7 series are all overpriced crap if your having probs ditch that pos 10 series (blah blah i got a 1080, you got an expensive paperweight dude) and downgrade to something actually made by people that care like a sapphire vapor x/toxic edition for amd or some badass old school special edition GTX and you probably won't have any issues. Games don't use a lot of cores for real anything over a 4 core is wasted on gaming your ryzen blah blah thread crap is for industry not fun it offers nothingthere are great games that only utilize 2-3 cores still in production I really miss my old amd 965 BE thing was beast but I had a liquid cooler pop and microcenter had a boss deal on a mobo/cpu combo so there u go.

3. when you build a pc make a parts list and call the manufactures with your phone and actually talk to tech about compatibility first hand like a real conversation..if the company doesn't have time for your don't buy their

5. this is an epicgame, you don't need advanced anything to play you just need to ing read, be patient and prepare for a fantastic experience.

Honestly I feel like most of the issues are because you guys got suckered into buyingGPU's and over rated hardware you didn't need. Sorry I am aI am an old grumpy USMC combat vet and I may still have a stick in myfrom having to fire 30+ dumbass 20 year olds last year that couldn't read a tape or use common sense if their ing life depended on it. Pull your momma's out your mouth and use your brain.