Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 12 / ?]

No.6500184 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Inflammatory disease thread III

The last two threads got more than 300 answers in less than 3 hours, I received a LOT of informations and I'll try to synthesize the most of it here to give the clear final's /pol/ cure of auto-immune disease and inflammatory disease the west is struggling with so much.

>>186339142
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/186361728/

To begin, I have to say to those who suffer chronic auto-immune diseases that this cure could alleviate significantly their lives, but maybe once your body is too much fucked for too long this will just make life easier but not totally and definitely cure you.

So to make it short, the cure is IGF-1, insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1).
IGF-1 simply suppress auto-immune diseases, like it just vanish.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.15252/emmm.201303376

Here is why you can see on all the other threads people claiming to "EAT MEAT", Meat make the body produce more IGF-1, all simply.

Problem is that this growth factor was linked in several studies to increase the risk of cancer and type 2 diabetes, even with some Alzheimer and shit (not type 1 as it is auto-immune).

So you get the cure to your haemorrhagic diarrhoea but you'll die with a shitty cancer in a few years ? Idk, this needs further investigations desu. A lot of study point the IGF 1 with other disease but maybe this growth factor rise because of threats on the body.

Anyway, we can link this with an other trend going on on the last threads, fasting, fasting is linked with reducing the IGF-1 and drastically reduce the risks of cancer. People starving to death in the USSR had some tumour disappear. So a meat based diet with intermittent fasting could be just fine.

Beside the promotion of supplements (take your 4000UI of vitamin D daily), I believe their is a third pillar to the diet, the psychological and environmental onset. Doing a shitty job, being depressed, having no hope for the future... 1/3