Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 12 / ?]

ID:jHBFJO1s No.6503758 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can any weed people here help me?

Backstory, I became college friends with a dude in my class, I don't know him too well but he has a reputation as a stoner. Recently he mentioned his desire to go camping, and since im the son of a mountianer and a backpack hiker myself, I decided to help him out. We talked for almost two hours and I showed him all the gear he would need and such. At some point I mentioned how I was having trouble getting to sleep recently and he immediately started talking about weed. I've only smoked weed a few times back in HS, but I told him I remember enjoying it before getting back on subject.

Earlier today he asked if he could drop by and give me a thank you for teaching him about camping. He gave me this and told me it was 3.5 grams of Pink Kush, and he also gave me a big joint that he said was a blend of Blue Widow and Gods Green Crack (he said to smoke this one in the day to have fun)

The thing is, I don't know much about weed! This pink kush stuff smells super strong, and it feels like its coated in glue. Will this help me sleep? Is this a "fun" weed or medical weed?