Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 7 / ?]

Sergej's Item Palace - Day 1

ID:kGhxU5gG No.6525464 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Trannies and manchildren. I have arrived to sell you some goods for a reasonable price. Hurry up, the supplies are limited!

Gay Away (3 Banter Coins) (7 in Stock) - Having problems with gayposters? You think you're gonna become gay against your will? Well not anymore! With these revolutionary pills manufactured by the all time famous Plague Doctor himself from his prison cell, The Gay will just go away! Warning: May cause severe brain damage and erectile dysfunction.

Burger (2 Banter Coins) (12 in Stock) - It's a regular burger. It's edible, I guess. Heals 5 HP.

Explosive Juice (15 Banter Coins) (3 in Stock) - These used to be regular bottles of soda until some dipshit started shaking them all violently. Now I've raised the price of them and started selling them as bombs.

Alice Plush Toy [PROMOTIONAL ITEM!] (Free) (20 in Stock) - Homemade plush toys of the symbol of Serbia. Please do not lewd the plush toys. Find the real thing for that.

Accordion [SPECIAL OFFER!] (500 Banter Coins) (1 in Stock) - It's an accordion, but not any accordion. It's THE accordion used in all the Serbian war songs. Probably the only item that's not shit.

''Kupujte ili idite u tri lepe pičke materine!''
~Sergej