Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 3 / ?]

No.6530827 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Faced with these two options, what would you choose:

Settling down with a roastie in her 30s who absolutely wants to have kids now but rode the Chad wagon in her prime early 20s years. This is under the assumption you will have 2-4 white kids with her and can guarantee they will be yours. Also she doesn’t have any kids from prior relationships so at least you aren’t raising another man’s kids

OR

Desperately pursuing your virgin or someone whose had very few sexual partners, 18-23 year old girl, despite girls this age being the lust of all men and nearly none of them wanting to settle down, talk marriage or have kids yet, even the conservative ones, because they want to keep developing their own career. Choosing this option means there’s no guarantee you’ll find this girl and/or have kids anytime soon

Asking for myself since I kept trying to do the latter and kept running into them getting scared away from how much I was already talking about being in a serious relationship. Whereas now I have the former as a possible option with a white blonde green eyed girl but she admitted she is a roastie and was part of hookup culture when she was younger

Pic unrelated