Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 4 / ?]

ID:PjOteI0M No.6629815 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Man you know, you think you are over her and then a fucking a hentai pic reminds you of her and your head just goes in a downwards spiral from there, for the rest of the night...
God we weren't meant for one another but it is still hard you know? Its been a year now and I still remember that I loved her, even if I want to forget and move on. I just wish I had never asked her out. 3 years down the drain with nothing but bitter sweet memories left. And nothing has changed, only the fact that we are no longer together.
I didn't even get proper closure. She just texted me the talk I told her what is going on, she admitted she cheating on me, and that was it. She didn't even want to face me anymore, how could she face me after all that we have been through together.
And I keep on telling myself that I should forget and that I should be move on and that we really weren't meant for on another and all that jazz. But here I am, on a fucking /bant/, ranting about something noone cares, a scream to the void, so I can have some form of understanding. Fuck. I used to love her demnit. Why did I got reminded of her right now. /rant