Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 7 / ?]

ID:y6EenShH No.6643580 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dear Community

Life is short and the time flies, I do not have much of a choice, but I have to try and turn to you the good people who are successful in their dreams in the hope of reading my prayer to you.

I believe how much labor, time and pain you have put in order to achieve your goals, your dreams for yourself and the people beside you, success has not come by itself, you have made your efforts to have it, you have received the support of your loved ones and friends, I believe you have at least once received the support of a stranger who has believed in your dream.

I believe that everyone has less goodness, people are the most different, each with unique character and values, that's why I ask you if you have the opportunity to share a bit as much as you think is enough.

I do not have a family and many friends because I'm poor, there are no people around to support me, I live and work in a corrupt country without the possibility of development and under the poverty threshold but I have one real friend I am proud of enough. Having her own dream of a small home, but also a health problem I fear more than I fear for my own life. I'd love to sacrifice my own to know she's okay, she's all I've got, we've known since we were kids, and we've always been together. But life is getting more complicated after some healthcare reforms, and we barely manage to pay for the room we live in and the vital medicines she needs, and that is why I will try this shameful way to raise funds for something small but sufficient. She will never forgive me if she finds out about my act that I fall so low, but she does not seem to understand how much I am afraid for her for the coming future.

Therefore, as much as I am ashamed of my deed, at least I will know that I have tried this because nothing but my girlfriend matters to me. Please if you can help with something .

Paypal: [email protected]