Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!ejZnhfeYlll
[8 / 5 / ?]

!!ejZnhfeYlll ID:YKWIw752 No.6647125 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I want to say something before I leave /bant/ once more, this board has became amazing. The board was supposed to be /pol/s trashcan, yet because of Le Dank Forced Face coming and staying on our board, we get to experience the true beauty of memes at work, for getting all others. It also comes to my attention that ever since people such as that mexican guy, the polish guy, the israel guy, and myself, the board has started to fill with quality dankpilled content, but do the jannied do anything to sticky this meme even though all are in favor? No, they sit back in their gamer chairs that are on the brink of breaking underneath the 300 pound of lard that sticky dumb threads and gets mad when he is called out. I can see in the future that the board will be great and full of dankposters. Let me ask you this though: Is this the life you want for our beautiful board? Where people will admire and respect our devotion? (yes) In my opinion my brothers and sisters of /bant/, this is no dream nor imagination if this continues, this will become a reality. Make the right choice /bant/ and get us the le dank forced face sticky that dwells in the very blood we built this board from and keep it permanent, once and for all.