Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[134 / 37 / ?]

Did you know that Russian girls are the biggest whores for brown and black men?

No.6684610 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>m-muh traditional russian women!1!!

"Lazy, infantile, drunken, poor, promiscuous, rude, obese, ugly white Russian Ivans..." or "Greedy, cowardly, sexually deviant, effeminate Eurocucks". They literally hate white men and prefer Muslims, Turks, Arabs, Caucasian shitskins (Chechens, Avars, Lezgins, etc), Indians or even Niggers.

I see mixed race couples, muslims and niggers on a daily basis here. I'm surrounded by Russian whores, hordes of muslims, ugly mongols, mixed couples (99% it's a Russian woman and a black/muslim exchange student).

Russian women are the biggest Golddigging whores to ever walk this earth and would open their legs for anyone who has a dollar in his pockets or a big black cock. Every natashka literally dreams every night of escaping West to suck cock. They treat us like faggots who's whole purpose is making money for them and treat them like princesses. Russian guys usually look for Ukrainian and Belarusian girls now since plenty of them migrate to Russia. Russian women are unfit for wife, unfit for mother, unfit as a lifelong companion. They are all bred for bordellos and whore houses. I promised myself if I ever get married Im going to import my wife from Ukraine or Belarus. Russian girl is the cheapest white cunt that you can get on a market. This is the main reason of their "success".