Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 4 / ?]

midterm elections

No.6706926 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello everyone. I'm a 65-year-old retired plumber, and I'm here to ask who you are going to vote for in the midterms. Now, I heard this is the place where QAnon can be found. I think that's pretty cool. I use Twitter and Facebook too. People on Twitter are quite rude. I hope people on 4chan are nicer. I read somewhere that this is a girls' website, so it can't be that bad.

Anywho, who are y'all votin' for? Personally, I'm going to go full ticket Republican. I just can't stand how much the Democrats have become a Mob. Jobs not mobs, right? Heh.

I hope I wrote this post right. My son told me that /hm/ was the politics board. My God, I have never seen so much homosexual imagery in one place. It is the most disgusting, debauched collection of images I have ever seen, but hey, it's a girls website, so it makes sense.

My son uses reddit too. Is that site any good? /r/politics looks pretty biased to me, and I read that Republicans get censored there. This seems like a more free speech oriented forum.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sincerely, Michael the plumber

#JobsNotMobs