Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 5 / ?]

ID:VNfZ2M1/ No.6749649 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't know if this is the right place for this thread, you guys are the only ones I can come to for advice, I honestly have no where else to turn because this situation directly involves my family and friends

Let me start from the beginning, I am 18 and my sister just turned 28. I just entered high-school and my sister is home from Texas. I guess she got divorced because I walked past her room and she was crying. I walked inside her room to ask her what's up up and she tells me how her fiance broke off her marriage just left her. I feel kinda sorry for her so I gave her a hug and one thing led to another and we started making out. This is really weird because I've made out with girls before, but my sister blows them all out of the water. In the back of my mind lies the fact that she's my sister and what we are doing is sick and wrong, but I guess brother sister love is the purest form of love.

Here's the dilemma - After making out, Karen started taking her clothes off and she started pulling my pants down. I'm like, hey what are you doing. She's like, oh come on Joshua aren't you even a LITTLE curious? I felt bad because it's true, my sister is a hottie and I always wished she wasn't my sister. She used to take care off me when I was little and I couldn't say no to her because of all that. She then said "For tonight, lets not be brother and sister". I feel like shit right now and our parents won't be here for a week.

I pretty much fucked my sister. No, to be more honest I just lost my virginity to my sister and she also lost hers to me(she was saving it for her fiance). We didn't use any protection and I didn't pull out, and I think she might be pregnant. My question is: WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOT?? What do people usually do after the fuck their sisters?