Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[151 / 29 / ?]

/sig/ - self improvement general

No.6751760 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
every /pol/tard should be striving towards self improvement and becoming a better man, so lets have a thread for information, questions and discussion about this

I'll start with some solid diet/fitness advice
>be me a few years ago
>be fat as fuck
>always have a burning sensation in my stomach
>eventually realise soda is causing it, so quit soda
>over the next few months i see huge weight loss, increase in energy levels and no more shitty feelings in my stomach
>also my ibs is gone and i no longer have any signs of acne
>can now actually produce a healthy shit
>about a year and half passes and i'm now underweight despite still eating like a fatass and doing no exercise whatsoever
>now look skinny and scrawny as fuck so start lifting to compensate
>become jacked
>my life has improved all around
Quitting the soda jew is the ultimate red pill, and I can't recommend it enough for any fat anons as a zero effort method of weight loss, and it's also great for anyone who has trouble with acne. In fact I can guarantee that anyone on this board who stops drinking (((soda))) will see huge improvement all around. Brainlets like to blame shitty food like mcdonalds for obesity in western countries but soda is unironically the main cause of it, and that's how (((they))) are dumbing down and breaking the goyim so effectively. If any fat goycattle would stop chugging coke as if it were water they would lose 50% of their body mass along with other issues they inevitably have

I hereby challenge any anons, amerifats in particular, to quit the soda jew and post the results a few months from now