Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[316 / 63 / ?]

/bant/Craft - Server Upgrade Edition

ID:ofgnFTc+ No.6797437 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
IP: bantcraft.ga
Dynmap: http://bantcraft.ga:8123
Discord: Use /discord in game
Old thread: >>6740138

1.13.2 Semi Vanilla. Currently using grief prevention plugin with land claims, trading, custom villager shops, mcMMO, Dynmap, home warps, and town warps (coming soon). Optifine for 1.13.2 and more than 4GB allocated for Minecraft is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

READ THE RULES AT THE SWTC 1 BUILDING OR YOU WILL BE SHOT OR BANNED.
No hacking, niggering or attempting to emulate Londonistan.

State of the Server: With the past crashes and server rollbacks, i figured out the causes and solutions to a lot of the major server issues. As of now, the server has been upgraded with more than enough ram and it will constantly be maintained to receive optimal performance. The SWTC towers are nearing completion, Cirno Map is complete and being distributed, we have multiple towns being established around the world. The server has been doing great despite its disadvantages. The rules will be updated soon and some new commands will be enabled for everyone. Dynmap had to take a huge hit due to how it boarderline killed the server. It will only offer the flat map and all other maps will be disabled. There will continue to be constant down times but the server will always get back up as soon as it can (usually 2-5 minutes later). If any major outage occurs or if there are any problems with your claims/inventory after a restart make sure to contact me in the discord and Ill try to resolve any issue as soon as possible.
This is about it from me. I encourage to keep posting your builds, adventures and to stay tuned to a lot of new features coming in the following days.

Friendly reminder for cracked accounts/clients: This server does not officially support either types of login methods for those who don't have legit accounts. While cracked clients are completely useless, cracked accounts may work but you are neither guaranteed successful logins or support.