Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!UNSTjHdDlA
[2 / 2 / ?]

"cursed image"

!UNSTjHdDlA ID:O7SzpX5x No.6909532 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can we please get this straight? A cursed image CANNOT be a digital/edited image. The point of it being cursed is that it's ludicrous that it exists or has no real explanation. Anybody with a trickle of talent and a drawing tablet (mind you, small population, but still) can draw up some creepy, wacky scenario with no explanation and say "look I made a cursed img guys :)" but you know what that makes it? NOT a cursed image. It means it's very clearly explicable. "Hey," you say, "What if somebody just took a creepy picture by themselves?" And to that I say: Fair, fair, but you don't actually know if it was made with that intention or not. Similarly, you might say, "But what if the person drawing it is some retarded incel, like Chris Sonichu what's-his-face?" And to that I say- ok, ok, fair enough, maybe it isn't so totally one-sided: If you get an image that is unexplainable other than to perturbed and twisted minds, then it is cursed; but focus on the real images, those of which existed in our plane, as those are incomprehensible more readily, because the bizarre requires capital, and most wouldn't waste their capital on the bizarre; and to the other, the digital images, ensure that they are inexplicable, so that when someone attempts to find a reason they say to themselves, quietly in their beds or office chairs while eating tendies, "lol what why."

In short, neener neener