Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[60 / 7 / ?]

ID:gL5VrgY3 No.6917666 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
there are no good threads up right now so i'm reusing the copypasta from the last good thread i made to make a new good thread

*ahem*

i don't know why it's so hard for you lot to make threads that aren't absolute garbage. it shouldn't be that hard, should it? i mean look at the board name, "/bant/ - International/Random". something seem off to you? it's probably because
1. there's very little banter
2. there's very little international discussion
3. posting the same garbage day in day out hardly qualifies as random
you have collectively failed your purpose as a board to the point where me making a meta complaint thread raises the average of the board's quality drastically. this is what i mean when i say "there are no good threads up right now so i'm making one". it's an amazing thread relative to the heaping cesspit of degeneracy and mind numbing "memes" you "people" have been mass producing. i recognize how my words may appear ironic to some but you really, REALLY set the bar low enough for me of all people to be the single greatest poster on this board. shameful. i don't know whether i should celebrate my status or feel secondhand embarrassment for everyone below it.
as of now you have two options;
participate in my thread, appreciate it, respect its royal status as a good thread, and have legitimate rule-abiding discussion so that it may flourish and be a shining light in the sea of darkness
or alternatively let your beloved glorified subreddit succumb to the weight of its own sins and perish.
the choice is yours and i do hope you make the right one.