Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 3 / ?]

I Fucked Up Big Time /bant/

ID:k4P4BYgQ No.6977896 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm not going to meme arrow because some cunt will put it in a video and I've already typed it out like 3 times

Basically there was a family wedding last weekend and I was going out with a girl for a few months up until a few weeks ago
so I was planning on bringing her,
but we split up a couple weeks back.

Now I was kinda OK with that but my Cousin had booked a double room for the night in the hotel for me

So basically I was fucking gonna look like an absolute loser

So I hatched a plan, I was gonna ask someone to fake that they were my girlfriend in exchange for a night out and I'd give em some money too, was considering a thottish friend of mine from Secondary school tbqh, she's a bit of a gold digger so she'd be up for the cashola
but in the end I didn't have to ask anyone

about 3 weeks ago, a really good childhood friend of mine that moved to England at the start of my first year in secondary 1st just moved back to Ireland for college, and I had been catching up with her
she was essentially an older sister to me honestly

anyway I asked her to pretend ( I had told my parents my plan at this stage) to be my girlfriend and come with me to the wedding so we could hang out and catch up some more
she insta accepted and I thought it was a pretty good outcome, we had a great time at the afterparty, talked shite, had a few drinks, was a really fun night
anyway we went back up to our room about 1am or so

continuing below