Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 10 / ?]

the circus act of thrusting into a flesh light

ID:wg71tWMN No.6991749 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
the fact that people using a flesh light just to jerk off must look absolutely hilarious thrusting into that ridiculous thing to which their mouth opens wide open from the level of orgasm. how do people jerk it with those stupid devices and not stop to think how stupid they must look. its like if someone took something simply just unsightly like a jerk off and turned it into a full blown circus act. i would pay $10 to watch a whole two hours uninterupted of dudes thrusting deep into their stupid flash light toys if it meant i could eat popcorn at the same time.

good god those things almost overwhelm me with cringe people must not feel bad enough about being almost 30, bald, a virgin whilst being encrusted with stale cheeto stains on the finger tips that they want to turn something as silly as jerking off into a possible source of revenue just because peopple will pay to see someone make a fool of themselves by thrusting their entire hips forward ramming their cock into the fake vagina part of the device. the whole sexualization of something with a utilitarian purpose like a flash light is sick also. its meant for seeing in the dark lol who would be sick enough to make a sex toy for dudes to thrust their cocks into and wash out after each use. its nauseating