Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[84 / 6 / ?]

ID:HAtkMlhq No.700680 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How do real Americans feel about Russians?
I'll start from afar. I was born in Russia, in Rostov-na-Donu, then moved to Moscow. Now I have to relocate to America for certain reasons, for which I simply can not stay at home. Homeland, which I began to hate(i am not gay). Write on our own board is useless, for this I am writing here. I could not file a political asylum, they refused me. I have a visa and 15000-16000$ on my hands. The cat is moving with me and my mom, so this money for three. We move to Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, because my mother is offered a high-paying job there. But even from this there is one more problem, that this proposal is very vague and unclear, accordingly risky. Next comes the problem with housing and the link to the school, because I still have to finish my studies there before entering college or university. And this also implies a problem. There's kind of like a good BHHS school, but I'm worried about who's studying at this school. The school is decent and in a decent area, because of what there can mostly learn obscenities with overestimated self-esteem, where I will not feel at ease. Moreover, I am 180/90 and will treat me like a blunt rolling, which will also cause inconvenience. And I still have not found out how long it takes to apply to this school. The aero tickets are already taken on June 20 and another month, maybe 2 I will have to work, because $ 16,000 will quickly end. How to find a job? If I do not have a green card for maybe a month. This also implies the problem of obtaining a green card. Although I was told that I will receive it after 2 weeks at best, but then you need to hire a lawyer, you will not have enough money for expensive money, so you will have to look for budget options, which is risky.