Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

ID:RmOzlwr6 No.7018966 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
so i was discussing with my dad about how strong apes really are

i told him orangutans are from 5 to 8 times as strong the average human

>he said: maybe an average human...but not me

i was like wtf you are not some sort of powerlifter or whatever and your strenght is pretty average so how you think you can beat up an ape let alone a 200 lbs orangutan

he gave me a fierce look and told me, get with me in the car

i can tell he was some sort of mad but i didnt pay attention

i had no idea what the fuck was going on, i was like well we going to the grosery for some food it was 13 hs PM

he drove to the zoo

he told me, ok kid its time to teach you

we entered, paid the entrance but he walked fast to the orangutans zone, it was like he knew the zoo well because we got there fast

he asked the zookeeper how strong these orangutan were

the zookeeper said 5 to 8 times stronger the average human just what i said

my dad went mad and called him a fucking retard and that he was an useless piece of shit so my dad started to shout aloud he was able to beat the shit out of these dirty apes, people started getting nervous and shit got serious when he took his shirt off and the beer gut came out, he was built like the orangutan

hairy long skinny legs and arms with a gut, it was hilarious but he didnt stop

he was about to jump over the orangutan land untill the guards saw him and came over to stop him

he kept saying there is no fucking way that ape was stronger than him, he went full schizo untill the cops came

they gave him a tranquilizer and he fell asleep

the cop asked me if i told him about the orangutan strenght or something of course i said not

he told me that people over 50 year old get insecure when they get to know apes are stronger than them and want to fight monkeys at any cost

apparently the same week a gibbon grabbed the hair of a 70 year old vietnam veteran and the man peed himself