Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[245 / 62 / ?]

I work at a site near Area 51 THREAD 2

No.7019779 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/195003276

Long story short, we deal with radar communications and space telecommunications with area 51. I think you guys already know this, but wanted to tell you guys anyways. There is an interstellar object headed straight for Earth and it's about the size of 4 football fields. We are unsure of what it is exactly but it's in the shape of a cigar and it's moving around 20,000 mph. It is expected to be near the moon on Dec 5th. If it hits the earth, which it's projected to do, we are dead. Just wanted to give a heads up - please stock up on supplies just in case.

We aren't ruling out the possibility that it's not an asteroid. We are starting to get rumors that it may be something "else". Stock up on supplies either way. Either way the radar control team (which includes me) has been working overtime on this.

Because I'd rather live. And I have a bunker. And again, it may not be an asteroid but an unidentified ship. We don't know yet and there are rumors flying around. But anyone that comes forward would be silenced.

mods bump locked the thread for some reason

DISCUSS