Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / ?]

Anyone had a thought like that before?

ID:09MJy5/C No.7037118 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The day before yesterday i watched my the freshest video from my favourite LP boomer. At some point there was one statement from him that really stuck with me. He said that since he looks like a generic white guy anyone with a beard can resemble him, or something to that effect. My immediate thoughts were, that i wish that is what a generic white guy looked like. If hitler won, everyone would have beautiful blue eyes, blond hair, funny accent and a dry sense of humour. But the reality is, in this universe he cant be a generic white guy. He is a member of a dying race, or dare i say, dying species, soon to be overtaken by indians (friendly reminder, 2030 is the deadline). Specimen like him need to be isolated in special luxurious safaris for everyone to admire. I honestly don't see any wrong in that kind of idea. It would not be fetishizing a race, more like a homage to better, wholesome times when tradition, family values and the superiority of the white man were commonly accepted. So what are your thoughts, is it just me?