Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

ID:T9W/qXXg No.7046200 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Imagine wanting to be Tracer, but god said "Im already Tracer"

And you answer "What about Widowmaker?"

But god insists "Im already Widowmaker"

You're devastated, but persistent. So you say: "I'll be Bastion"

God, being the man that he is already knew thy raw power of Bastion, and responeded "Nerf Bastion"

You look god in the eye, feeling a tear rolling down your cheek, as you try choosing another character. With a low voice you tell him: "You're right. So, Winston."

Knowing well that he is the creator of the universe and life and that he has all controll, god stares blankly into your devestated eyes, following a tear down your chin. "Please dont you think", but you know it is too late to do anything now. God utters "Im already Winston"

With the tears running down your cheeks vastly multiplying, a heavy heart and damaged trust, you take a deep breath. It feels like the whole world is against you, and it's too much of a burden. But you have to try. You whisper "Guess I'll be Genji."

God slowly opens his mouth, his face relaxing a tad but is still locked on your wet eyes, and lets out an evil laugh, loud enough to make the whole heaven realm shake. He knows that the puny you stand no chance against the all-mighty christian god After finnishing his laugh, he takes a deep breath and whispers behind a smirk "Im already Genji"

As if you've been slapped across the face, you stagger back. You feel dizzy discombobulated. What just happened? It feels unreal, hallucinatory, dreamlike. You're completely speechless. Feeling weak shaky and breathless, you insist on trying one last time You're so close. You swallow hard, before you murmur "Then I'll be McCree."