Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 3 / ?]

ID:rIWnSjMv No.7064337 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I want to press tiny little Megumin against a wall. I want to pin her wrists above her head with one hand and wrap the other around her slender neck, lifting her a whole foot off the ground. I want to rail her with a huge cock she can barely fit, while asphyxiating her by gripping her throat, making her desperately gasp for air in between screams. I want to continuously cast Create Semen on my testicles so I can keep on plowing her without stopping, in a constant state of orgasm and euphoria. She struggles to stay concious as my semen flows down her slender legs which twitch and spasm with every thrust, soaking her bandages. As I get rougher, she loses control of her bladder, and she begins squirting like a geyser. A puddle of our combined semen, pussy juice, and piss accumulates on the floor. About to run out of mana from creating too much semen, I let her drop to the floor, splashing down in the puddle. Looking broken, humiliated, and exhausted, I don't let her rest as a transition into a mating press that envelops her entire body. Her dainty legs flop around as I press myself into her with crushing force, bringing myself to one last finish. Before I cum, I grab her by the tails of her hair, and make her deepthroat me all the way down to her choker. I cast Create Semen one last time as I blow an enormous load into her mouth, and pass out from exhaustion and pleasure, collapsing on top her. Covered from head to toe in semen, leaking profusely from every hole, and unable to move due to the weight on top of her, poor little Megumin can only cry at her own humiliation and wait to be discovered in this sad state