Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 7 / ?]

ID:iTqLzQhz No.7104384 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Here we go another shit ass thread blog post with no replies but I'm not here to sew despair and depression. I'm here to spread the joy and beauty of the world.
Don't be ungrateful for what you have nor the things you covet dearly for those things may be gone very soon.
ENJOY the moments you have while you have them. Tomorrow is not guaranteed and you need to live for the now. What can you do today to fulfill yourself for another 2 weeks? What's it gonna take to get you through the day? Wherever it is do it. The only thing stopping you is you. If you don't do it now while you have the chance you'll regret not doing it later.
BE GRATEFUL for what you get to experience. What you learned helped you to adjust a little more. Life is about growth and you need to learn from your mistakes. If you don't you'll do ywn over and over but the dope shit is you get to look back to learn from shit. Mistakes are bad decisions you haven't learned from.
MAKE DO with what you have and what you got. You might not have something or someone tomorrow. Enjoy your time with them while you have it but don't take it for granted. You may have a shitty hand but play it until you're broke then bet your watch.
Anon. From the most pathetic awful disgraceful no honor faggot on this board I beg you get your shit together to be better than me.
I know you can do it.
I love you anon (no homo doe).
https://youtu.be/abY_RKzGbXk