Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 4 / ?]

My life is SHIT

ID:RCa5XMow No.7106700 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Would you kys if you lived with your parents at age say 27?
I'm currently 23.5.
Or let's be "optimistic" and say by age 26.

Here's the thing. God is a bitch and made me 5'5". I have to work and save up for surgeries that cost 50k (including airplane, etc.) to make me 5'9". I'll probably not get the money until age 25.

Then.. I will get the surgeries and be out of work...
Here's the main problem. I was stupid and went to a trade school and picked the electrical trade (they pay shit btw unless you are a journeyman or in a union. Already that was a bad mistake and I will want to change careers. They barely start at 14 an hr non-union. You can't even fucking move out with that little. That's not why I plan to change careers tho. The field just depresses me from the work I used to do as a helper and honestly, I can only think of 1 place I actually like. It's REALLY lit and after 1 yr experience, I can possibly get in)

Anyways, I plan on joining this one union by age 24 (unemployed looking for something half decent right now). It's construction (I HATE this shit.. prefer industrial). It basically averages out to 45k first yr (assuming no overtime but I'm going to have to work 50hrs a week because 45k is 36k after taxes in shitifornia. 48k after tax is 50hrs a week for 52 weeks.).

Basically, I will probably have to quit that union and then I will be left with no career or anything (unless they take me back in. I heard that it's supposedly possible to leave and come back from this particular union but... my legs might take 1.5 yrs total for recovery so basically I'll be 26.5 by the time my legs recover fully).

Long story short, I'll be 26.5 with no career (unless I can find something in the 1.5 yrs that I'm recovering but fat chance).

Do you not think my life is depressing as FUCK? And no, please don't say "don't get the surgeries". The ONLY reason I haven't commited suicide is BECAUSE of those surgeries.