Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 4 / ?]

No.7149510 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
When you list that most Asian female, Caucasian male couples consist of people who look like rejects from their own group. With most Asian women dating Caucasian men even being south east Asian women.

I have seen hundreds of couples in my time, and I only ever saw once an actual hot looking Caucasian male who had a hot partner who looked Japanese. And this was out of the probably 500 couples I have come across.
The rest is always some small looking Fili woman and a nerdy looking guy, or a less than attractive Chinese woman etc.

I don't mean to offend with this, but it's a legit observation. I am well aware some angry people who are into their fetish have saved pics and a few youtube examples of a foreign man with a pretty Asian woman, but of course I expect to find some examples in the vast cases on the internet.
But it's especially funny when I hear the guys on here, on stormfront and on Winston's happier abbroad all talk about how they are going to breed a god race. Yet they always end up with some Fili or ugly Asian women, unsure how those two mixing create a god race.
<

The rest just remain on 4chan and on other internet sites just dreaming about Asian women and jacking off over them. lol