Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 1 / ?]

ID:64MlwFzs No.7152270 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I fucking hate woman so much. I would love nothing more then to have an opportunity to obliterate a woman physically and mentally and I envy men who have had the chance to.The reason for this is not that they have easier then men or are held to a lower standard to men, it's that they are unaware of it and will outright DENY that this is true. This makes my blood boil and full me with rage.

What I hate most is if I see woman wearing skimpy shit trying so hard to show off their below average flabby fat bodies as if they are PROUD of what they have only to deny that they are overweight. If these woman were to be the equivalent of a man then they would be seen as a disgusting slob.They have no fucking clue how lucky they are to be able to do NOTHING even below the expected bare minimum and still have it viewed as acceptable or even DESIRED.

I have called my sister out on this bullshit as well as my mom who are both not talking to me anymore.
>Going to family Christmas BBQ (Summer where I live)
>She is 28, quite short but weighs over 80kg.
>She wears cut off jean shorts and a singlet with her bra showing
>She is none stop talking about how good she looks trying so hard to fish a compliment out of me
>I have had enough and tell her she doesn't know how fortunate she is to be a woman because if a man were to act the way she does with the same body type, they would be ridiculed and shamed.
>She flips out and says woman are held to an unrealistic standard while rambling about models bodies or some bullshit.
>I tell her imagine what kind of body she would have if you cut off her tits and removed her hips. Would this be seen as attractive? Because they is what you would be like as a male. Would they be seen as sexy or would they be held to a higher standard?
>She has no clue how to respond to this and starts crying
>Mom says some bullshit about and I just left. Haven't spoken to either in a week.

Fuck
Woman