Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 4 / ?]

ID:3qP94i78 No.716828 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Shadilay, brothers! Praise Kek! Can you imagine what it must be like in this day and age to still be a bluepilled cuckolded degerate libcuck? As a superior enlightened Kekistani who has taken his redpill with gusto, I find it quite absurd to think there are still cucks who espouse a degenerate lifestyle of cuckoldry and who are such cucks that they have cucked themselves out of the glory of the redpill mindset. Could you imagine being such a degenerate cuck that you refuse incredible power of meme magic that us Kekistanis have at our disposal? Shadilay!

Anyway, to get down to business brothers, what should we ask Kek for next? How about a non-cucked white ethno state for enlighted minds like ourselves? No cucks or degenerates allowed.

Oh, and before I go, don't forget to buy my new book on Amazon.com! It's the official bible of the alt-right movement and you can get your hands on a physical copy for only $11.11. Totally uncucked, just like us! Don't leave Kekistan without it, brothers. SHADILAY!