Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

ID:IOCkQLSw No.7175147 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey gook moot yeah how you doing? Oh that's great that's great to hear wow man I hope you're doing fantastic while that's that sounds great hey I really like the new ideas you put on to the new website especially with the separation of the channels I really really good stuff you're doing. Hey so you have a question for me is that right wow well I think it is a good idea I think we should ban anime on /bant/and no gay posting man you really are a treasure trove full of good ideas aren't you I totally agree! Oh what's that you want me to take you to dinner? Well you want me to have sex with your wife? Well let's just say I won't disappoint you or her hahaha man do I sure love catching up with you. alright well I think I have to go now I have to chop Allen's f****** head into oblivion what's that? Oh yeah for sure I'm going to play Huey Lewis and the News oh yeah what track do you want? It's hip to be square? Good choice. All right talk to you later yeah okay what will do for sure for sure yeah absolutely all right all right okay talk to you later bye-bye.