Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 5 / ?]

The truth about Russian women. Part 2.

No.7198273 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm Russian.

Biggest problem Russian guys have is when Russian girls date non Russians (non whites), especially from Caucasus, Chechnya, Dagestan or Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, etc. Girl who does this labeled “chernilnitsa“ - a coalburner, this is because guys from above mentioned countries considered non-whites.

You’ll be constantly receiving ZERO likes and ZERO messages on social networking sites if you are Russian. If you are not a middle eastern looking guy, then bye bye! You’re basically an invisible man. They literally hate white men and prefer Turks, Arabs, Caucasian shitskins, Indians, Niggers or even Gypsies. Than they get pregnant, give a birth to fucking subhumans with narrow eyes and dark skin and still they can find dumb cuck to live with and raise this thing.

I see mixed race couples on a daily basis here. I'm surrounded by Russian whores, hordes of ugly shitskins, mongoloids, mixed couples. You doesn't know anything about Natashas' phenomenon, when Russian women aged 14-50 travel to mediterranean countries like Turkey, Egypt and Tunisia to have sex with Ahmeds, who work in hotels.

We are fucked.
Russian women are unfit for wife, unfit for mother, unfit as a lifelong companion.
Their character in itself is awful. They are made for niggers. In Russian culture, women are very demanding, loud and taking power in family from you while you keep giving money. The only way to stop her is to beat hear. They cry, they sob, but they love to be beaten. Hence they are often staying with alcoholic bydlos.
But in this era, they can access Turks and niggers, which are better at physical intimidation than Russians. Russian men usually look for traditional Ukrainian and Belarusian women. I promised myself if I ever get married I'm going to import my wife from Central/Western Ukraine or Western Belarus.

https://oldfisher-mk.livejournal.com/
Shame this blog isn't in English you would've learned a lot about russian "women"