Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 7 / ?]

Kemono Friends

ID:GYWsFU7s No.724334 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I hate you
Every single fucking one of you that liked and pushed this series

You see that word? Kemono? That's Japanese for beast. Its typically used to refer to Japanese furry content. If you were looking up furry art by Japanese artists, "kemono" is the word you'd search.

Do you see what you've done? DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE FUCKING DONE?

You've ruined searches. You've filled up search terms that previously meant something else with your shitty CGI anime. Do you think this is some kind of game? You've ruined it. You've absolutely fucking ruined it. I had one thing to look forward to and enjoy on Pixiv and you fucking stole it. You took it away and used it for a shitty short CGI anime and filled it to the brim with shitty memes. Oh boy, I can't wait to see how great our penguin friend fawning over a cardboard cutout is! Yeah, that's exactly what I'm looking for!

And before you go bawking at how kemono refers to animals, let me make something perfectly clear. This is a term used to refer to JAPANESE FURRY CONTENT. There are fucking art magazines published in Japan by the video game company Cyberconnect2 called "Kemono Magazine", and said line of magazines are full of entirely furry art. Do you see what you fucks have done and ruined?

Be ashamed of yourselves. I can't even search pixiv for "kemono" anymore without running into these shitty little characters. They aren't even fucking kemono. They're kemonomimi representing kemono. Fuck you.