Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!8x8z91r9YM
[9 / 5 / ?]

!8x8z91r9YM ID:4RIDN3uw No.7252287 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Today I would like to express my condolences for the Byzantine Empire.

The Byzantine Empire was established during the split of Rome. Under Constantine I, Christianity was legalized, and Constantinople became the Capitol of the New Empire. Greek became the official language instead of Latin under Heraclius. Throughout its existence, the Empire expanded multiple times and reached its greatest extent in 555AD under Justinian the Great where the Empire almost completely reconquered quired all of the land formerly held of the original Roman Empire. After the assassination of Emperor Maurice to Byzantine-Sasanian war took place where their resources were exhausted and lead to major territorial losses. During the next few years, the Empire lost Egypt, and Lybia to the Muslim Conquests and the Empire did not expand anymore until the Macedonian Dynasty and under them prospered for 200 years. By the time the Dynasty ended they lost Asia Minor the Turks. Time after time throughout the next 400 years the Empire suffered many losses despite Constanople being one of the wealthiest cities in the world. Finally in 1453 after hundreds of years, the Byzantines lost to the Turks and Constantinople fell. After over 2000 years """"""""""Rome"""""""""" had fallen.

I wish to see the Third Rome rise and destroy the Turkish menace once and for all.