Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 4 / ?]

ID:i+2eN1nI No.7257140 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
has r/banter ever been sitting alone at the beach in the nude naked because its a nudist beach and n obody's at the nudist beach so you get to do whatever you want at the nudist beach and you also brought tooth picks to the nudist beach because you had diarrhea a few minutes ago back at home and you have no running water because the pipes are frozen so you need to clean the turds off your bumhole hair off so you start picking at your bumhole hair with the tooth picks and skewering huge chunks of brapbraps and this goes on for a few minutes of skewering your hunky chunky brap braps from your bumhole hair until the realization hits you that you can'tfeel your arms and legs anymore and you have an epiphany and you're like "oh my god i'm naked at the nudist beach and it's -40C outside" and now your anal hair brapbrap problem seems like a distant memory because you're now stuck knee deep in the freezing water naked and you wonder how you even got in the water in the first place because its all ice and the sudden shock of being cold makes you shoot out whatever liquid brapbraps were left in my bumhole all over the watery ice and still stuck to my bumbum and oh no its freezing and now my bumbum is frozen to the surface because of liquid brapbraps becoming icey brapbraps and you realize you're going to die so you take your toothpicks and start cutting away at your poor poor legs just above the kneecaps and it really really really really hurts ow ow ow and your chipping away at your bones with a tooth pick and twisting your body until your thigh bones finally snap and your legs separate from your body and you think you're free to crawl back home but your still stuck to the ice below because your anus is glued to the ice because icey brapbrap so you take your tooth pick and start repeatedly stabbing yourself in your anus until your finally free and you start crawling back to the shore but some eskimo mistakes you for a seal and clubs you to death ??