Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 4 / ?]

Surviving on Pebbles

ID:KHyyeDAA No.7263517 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Tell me your life plans.
Tell me your current age and by when you expect to implement them fully.
Personally, I'm 23, my plan is to buy land (example, I found 1 acre for a little under 7k), and I plan to have a home built there that costs 20kish

https://thehustle.co/the-20000-house-that-will-save-america
About 550 sq ft.

THEN, I will get taxed on the land based on the value of the home (so 250 a yr so like 21 dollars a month), need food (say 200). Utilities (let's just say 200), and phone plan and internet (say 140 total).
Max expenses would be 561. No car or gas (have license but I HATE driving)
Health insurance? 500.
Apparently that shit is mandatory? That's retarded. I don't care about my longetivity.
EDIT just read online it's no longer mandatory. Good.
Well anyways, grand total of 561 a month.
So.. say I make just 12 an hr 20 hrs a week (preferably I get to work 3 days and have 4 days off) with my associate's degree..
That's $959 per month after tax in California. 959-561 = 398 left to save while living the chillest of lives. Maybe I'll change careers to a security gaurd. I plan to do this before age 30. Why wait so long? I need 50k for something first.

That's my plan and once I get extremely bored of life, I'll shoot myself. I can live a chill life individually, but no woman will find my lifestyle appealing so I will die alone. I'm okay with that. Even if they did, my plan would no longer work once a kid is brought into the equation.
What's YOUR plan in life?