Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 2 / ?]

FUCK BLIZZARD

No.726919 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup anon. I've never really introduced myself here, so I want to make things easy for you. You'll find all the information you need below if you want to me or my family. I hope and pray that you don't and show some mercy, as I have already myself many times. I am not an hero, I am schizo - and as such, have the ability to die many times over from hallucinations. I've been killed in a terrorist attack I imagined on a beach, I've died at concerts, I've died in my own room and experience what can only be called a very real rape (it turned out my bowels were just filling with a large amount of shit, but it felt like a rape to me). So here's the scoop:

FUCK BLIZZARD. Fuck those mother fuckers where it hurts the most. I've been playing their stupid, repetative, designed-to-get-me-addicted games my whole life. You see, I'm incredibly sensative to sounds, textures, colors, movement, etc. any kind of 'stimulating' data really gets me going. It's part of the schizo thing. So when I decided to play D3 (see greentext), I was so excited when I had some success I felt compelled to email them. They never got back to me, nor will they ever get back to me. I asked for a job. More info on that in the green text. Here is the email I had sent (after several attempts).