Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 6 / ?]

ID:2M13h/7o No.7305982 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
has r/banter ever been listening to music really really loudlike that you can't hear anything else but you're really enjoying your music like mmm it tastes good to lsiten to music is good i like music and as your enjoying the music you realalize 'oh crap you can't taste music' and you realize you had your headphones on wrong and it was blastign soundwaves into your mouth and your stomach feels really really silly and you look down and "oh darn my belly is inflating with music" and you ask your headphones to stop but they say fuck you and i can get them off because their'yre stuck to my hair and my belly is a musical baloon now and the skin is stretching so i gather up my strength and try to run away from the computer hoping the movement unplugs my headphones but my computer drags with me it won't unplug and i try to run up the stairs but the weight of the computer still attached to my headphones still attached to my head rips off my headphones and my head skin and jesus christ i'm a hecking skeleton oh no and i manage to make it up stairs but theres still music stuck in my belly i look lik ea balloon and reach the washroom and unzip my pants and drop my pants and sit on the toilet and suddenly have the sickest liquid brapbraps ive ever had in my life but they all sound like a brutal death metal singer coming out of my anuse at once and the speed of the musical brapbraps hitting the metal toilet sounds like somebody raping a snare drum and the soundwaves are shaking the house and town and island and province and shake a tectonic plate and sends california underwater ??