Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 6 / ?]

fast-food =/= food

ID:082STZiN No.731897 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Here are some common arguments for "fast-food", and I will refute every single one of them.

>1. "Its delicious, tho!"
Thats because your entire diet is shit and you don't remember what an apple tastes like.

>2. "It's cheap!"
No its not. You can buy a steak and feed yourself for at least 3 days for the cost of 1 combo. And you have to drive there, which is time and money.

>3. "Well, I'm hungry, and I need food NOW, and im in the middle of nowhere!"
You might be starving in the desert, but NOT on I-75, breathing your own farts in your pollution-mobile. Call it "fasting", and drink some water, cause you more than likely could stand to lose a few % bodyfat.

>4. "I'm supporting a business!"
Right, a business that overcharges for dogshit, brainwashes 6 year olds, provides ex-convicts with a source of income, strategically locates in poor-communities, and slanders the earth in its shitty advertisements. Not even mentioning how they outright lie to you about what the burger looks like, what its made out of, etc etc...If you support this kind of business, I suspect you make other poor investment choices as well.

>5. "I only eat Chick-Fil-A"
King of the plebs. Kill yourself and get a real peice of chicken from the supermarket for half the price. Inb4 muh peanut oil, muh waffle fries, muh window greeter. Keep paying for muh experience. I'm sure you see a (((positive))) difference in your health, hunger, and satisfaction.

These are all signs you have no fucking idea how the body breaks down food, or why you even fucking eat food. People like this let their tongue dictate their diet, and their tongue is coated in dorito dust, so it cant taste anything accurately either way.

Do literally every single thing a favor and quit fastfood or kill yourself.