Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 3 / ?]

No.7334911 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
God is not loving at all.........................
Look at all these ways to get to heaven
1. Catholic teachings
2. Repent of your sins and believe in Jesus
3. Trust in Jesus alone for salvation

He made the bible SOOOOOOOOOO BIG and not simple at all.
It's almost like you have to be a amazing to get to heaven, Oh I think I have figured out the bible!!!!!!!! Oh whoops I was wrong and now God is going to send me to Hell because of it, "But Lord it was an honest mistake" "No sorry son off to hell with you"

Wow guess where that person who loved God went? TO HELL, I am sure you christian's know what Hell is, THAT POOR CHRISTIAN who loved their Lord so much is now BURNING IN INTENSE PAIN AND MISERY JUST BECAUSE HE MADE AN HONEST MISTAKE!!!!

No wonder this religion is declining so much and todays youth just want to enjoy their lives and not have this shit shoved down their throat, LIFE FUCKING SUCKS SO MUCH yet we have to make it worse by not sinning? Oh wait but don't you have to trust Jesus alone for your salvation? No I am pretty sure you have to do sacraments and kiss the Popes ass and pray to Mary who ain't even God.

You know I bet this religion of your guys really terrorizes kids and the handicapped. You live all your life in fear, I would say 20% of Christians are chill and happy with their faith, "COMPLETELY FUCKING LUCKY AT THE SAME TIME!"

Yet at the same time I can feel the presence of God as well! BUT HE ISN'T GIVING ME A CLEAR ANSWER IS HE?
Guys I am starting to believe more and more in reincarnation and Buddahs message as well.
Perhaps we were all assholes in previous lifes so we were sent here put in a realm where there is MULTIPLE RELIGIONS!!!!!!!! BUT NOTHING HAS PROOF TO IT AT ALL? Buddha said don't accept things with blind faith. Perhaps if we can just be good in this life we might have a chance at being free and happy in the next.

No hate towards you Christians at all but WTF MAN?