Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

Every day I wish for a global disaster

ID:1MRDk7U2 No.7339821 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I believe that the root cause of most of the world's problems stems from overpopulation. The same scenario plays out all over the world, across species. Remove a population's major threat/s, their "apex predators" and their numbers instantly swell to the point that their environment can no longer support them, creating a series of completely new problems that eclipse the original threat of their natural apex predator. Take the deer, for example: We killed the wolves, their numbers boomed, they had to venture further and further into human territory searching for food, and now they're a major highway hazard. The deer can't adapt to this new danger of the car and end up freezing in their tracks just to get plowed into.

Humanity seems to be falling into the same trap. I don't believe we should have ever allowed our population or our infrastructure increase to the point that nearly all land is imhabitated, interconnected, and monitored. When we were small, independent settlements and kingdoms our priorities were simple; hunt, farm, build, defend, breed. We were unforgiving in culling bad behavior, which kept degenerates from breeding and kept down the population. Everyone had to contribute in a meaningful way and every man who could at least manage a ho (lol) could expect a wife. And these weren't spoiled for choice like modern foids, they were expected to be grateful that a man would bother to provide for them and their brood and they knew what would happen if they stepped out of line. But now the world is a rigged game. A huge percentage of men have been necessarily locked out of the breeding pool while femoids have been allowed to pursue their own base desires to the detrimate of the species. Like raccoons getting fat on trash.

Maybe someday a supervirus will wipe out most of the worlds population, but otherwise there's really no chance of getting to go back to that.