Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

ID:H5yaRD41 No.7341831 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Oh very last time a day ago i just Walking outside like any normal do, i saw some nice round stones and took them home, i touched my human male organ and it started pumping blood, it started to grow, i took the stones and slowly put them in my dickhole, such wonders, was late Before the job and i saw this homeless man, he had a long gray beard and he sold me this thing, Now we Watch TV with eachother and he's santa.

In a week i will go to a doctor and put some glasses and i will be able to see just like you guys can, funny thing this world is.

you Think you know? you Think i am what you are? i was with santa and cum on his bread so it become White, i have 2 round stones put in my dick and im proud, saw the TV same thing, but Before i used to walk with my parents, i Think my mother and father transformed into this santa, you think that i had a goldfish it was no thing like you, its when i cum in my Eyes i see my organs from, is it so hard to be human, same thing i was am, but even now its like you not here afeyer i late for day and i lie

jusy like wthis time when iwas rating normal meat it come from my nose a worm running down and started eating my fucking meat MY MEAT, i cut that fucker off and i never saw it again, reminds me of my dog, but other than that i was like carot on a sofa, like those familly gathering, like where you eat with your family and ask what you have done with your Life too bad i forgot where they Live, what was i, yes, it was on my couch where i felt like a carrot.

so why?