Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 3 / ?]

ID:muxr1+UT No.7362606 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am still doing my A levels (for Americans, A levels take you up to age 18 so it doesn’t mean I am underage), so this will give you some context.

A girl went up to me and asked if I had a girlfriend, she was a few academic years below me (still studying GSCE), I said no. She isn’t my type at all. So she asked me if I wanted her to be her girlfriend, I told her I didn’t even know her. She said she was serious about her question, and said she liked boys like me (she said she like me because I was smart, more reserved etc.), she said she wanted to get to know me. She then asked for a Snapchat, I told we her I didn’t have Snapchat, she then asked for my phone number but her phone was dead so then she asked for me to keep her phone number and call her and I agreed. Now she expects to call me, but as I said, I am not really interested in her. It was the first time a girl asked me this, and I kept mumbling throughout the whole thing and I wanted to die. She was with a group of other girls, and we met again a few times after that while walking home but the whole thing was incredibly awkward. Now she is expecting me to call her, and I can’t bring myself to not call her.

What in the actual hell do I do, my incel instincts go against this and I am writing this post out like some ultra newfag because of how nervous I am.