Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

ID:DsJsT9cg No.7374882 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Cirno's toes may be the sexiest thing ever drawn by an artist. I want nothing more than to fuck those perfect, demure little toesies. Each toe is a gift from the heavens, created explicitly for causing arousal. I want to smooch each of those widdle iddle toesie woesies as Cirno, the greatest fairy ever, laughs in my ear. God her toes are so hot I can't contain it within myself any more. Unf those toesie woesies. Ughnf... Those... Toesies... Can anything be sexier? It's not fair, why can't they be real. Why would God create such perfection? To taunt us? Those perfect toesie woesies hnngngg... I want to just pop her toesies into my mouthsies. I want to suckle wuckle on those toesies like a piglet craning its neck for a suckle from its mother's bloated teat. To slurp the grime from Cirno's toesies would be simply divine. I would gobble up those toesie woesies like a homeless man being fed for the first time in a week. I want Cirno to force me to be her toesies slave. I want her to order me to suckle her toesies every night or whenever she feels her precious piggies have gotten dirty. I want to use my supple tongue to methodically clean each toesie of sweat and dirt. I want to taste her sweet flavor and smell her toesie odor. I want to bask in the glory of Cirno's iddle widdle toesie woesies.