Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[111 / 34 / ?]

Take The Void Pill?

No.7383317 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I don't even know where to begin. But, I'll try, and I'm putting this here because it does loosely relate to world politics, in that, the true nature of the conundrum would likely profoundly effect world politics.
Really this is some "next level" or straight up psychobabble/take your meds type shit. I already understand the perspective of normie/take your meds responses, as I've had this conversation numerous times IRL, and I really don't care for it. I'm moreso looking for people who have been here, or perhaps have some knowledge on the subject.
-
So, basically, I suppose I've been noticing lately something a little strange. And by notice, I don't mean so much perceive, (as directly with the senses), but sense in a sixth-sense sort of way something very awfully wrong with the world. Like, all life is bloodthirsty and nepotistic. The experience of the saddest beta incel loser is an experience shared across the animal kingdom. The experience of being butchered by the more fit is again, shared across the entire living and even mineral kingdoms, it seems to be a trait of the very reality we inhabit. And I'm feeling lately...just this odd, hey, you know, everybody throughout human history lived in huts, but you, you sir, you live in a magical age of electricity, computers, advanced medical equipment such as MRI and Catscan machines, flying machines, diving machines, and human organs grown on the backs of fucking mice.

And here I sit, staring at this square screen - typing on square buttons on a square console, looking at the square window as I type into a square box. I am inside a square room, in a square building - in a square ghetto inside a square. In the distance, many tall squares that loom above the goddamn horizon sit, lit up, and containing vast amounts of economic and financial power. (c)