Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[89 / 23 / ?]

No hymen, no diamond

No.7449761 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anyone else follow this philosophy? Modern women are beyond trash - I will never marry used goods. My current girlfriend was not a virgin when we met, she asked if we would ever get married to which I laughed in her face and called her a whore before explaining this. She is still with me too even though she knows I have 0% interest in marriage.

The no hymen no diamond line is golden, look it up online and read other forums/reddit discussions on the topic EVERY single one has women deflecting with “you can break it whilst riding a bike you incel!” Tier arguments, entirely missing the point.

If a woman has sucked or fucked even ONCE before she met you, she is a slut. Do not marry these women, fuck them - befriend them if they suck your dick or you get something but NEVER EVER marry used goods. You are better than that anon, leave the table scraps to the beta minded liberals.

>INB4 seething roasties pretending to be young white males, telling me I am beta or should marry her

This is the future you chose, women are as disposable as the rest of this materialistic society.