Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 6 / ?]

ID:cmmPgvca No.7477939 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i hate all of you
i hope you all get involved in a serious act or position where you will feel a lot of pain, so much that your childish voices crack and scream so loud that even satan will pity you. i hope your mother and father have to see you getting lowered in your grave, even when you're alive and your eyes are open, screaming for help.

i hope you all lose your fucking tongue, i want to personally cut them so i cant sell it at the black market for not even a dollar. you all are so fucking worthless, youre not even human. i'd rather be classmates with a bunch of dogs and animals, at least they learn to shut the fuck up and obey their superiors.

i wish i was in a different grade than all of you cunts, then maybe i would've gotten to listen in lessons and not be distracted by you dumb fucks. i tried so hard to listen and study in class but you fucking retards kept talking and the teachers always spoke of your retardancy, that i didn't get to listen and failed all my tests just like you

i fucking hope all you rich fucks in my grade that i spent 11 years with just fucking died, i hope you're doing shit in college, you fucking rich cunts. i hope the personal teachers that you took lessons from fucking hated you, i hope they fucking raped you.

i sincerely hope you all fucking die at the age of 21-23, youre the reason i fucking failed at life, i tried my best.