Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 4 / ?]

ID:VPrjswDZ No.7483493 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
When I think back at the first time my mother and I had sex, it should have been obvious to me then that me cumming inside my mother was more than just the act itself. It was my mother's believe that other than having a child together, a man spilling his seed inside a woman was as intimate as a man and woman could get. It was a symbol of love, trust, and mother and son becoming one.

After a few months or this, I came to share my mother's believe and the symbolic meaning of me filling her with my seed. Watching it leak out of her after sex became a fetish for me, and an obsession for my mother. Watching my mother sitting on the toilet, with globs of cum oozing it's way out of her was and is still the most erotic thing I've ever seen.

After just over two decades of being my mother's on and off again lover, our love for each other has only grown stronger. Today we live together again after a long hiatus of living apart, and my desire for my mother has become an obsession. Even at the ripe age of 69 my mother and I still have sex on a regular basis, and she is still obsessed with the idea of me cumming inside her as a symbol of our undying devotion to each other.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing my mother satisfied emotionally, and sexually. Just the idea of my seed sloshing around inside her gets me so turned on, sometimes I can't control myself around her, and I'll take her right then and there. My mother not only loves when we have spontaneous sex, she loves to put herself on display afterwards knowing full well the effect it has on me. When I look into her eyes, I have no doubts whatsoever that her love for me is true. The woman who gave me life, is now the vessel for my seed!