Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / ?]

ID:rwoVJ38j No.750536 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Before I can tell you my story, there's something you need to know about me..... I vape. But I don't just vape, not like you. I vape hard.

Did you hear what I said? I vape HARD in these fucking streets. Check it bro, I know ur thinking a vape is just a vape there's no difference. That's where you're wrong kid, I am above and beyond anything you could ever hope to achieve. When I walk in a room and blow a Nagasaki sized cloud, womens panties hit the floor, they're wetter than waterfall on a rainy day.

Sometimes I'll just pull out my vape, and fucking hell duse I vape so fucking HAWWRRRDDDD, and women will just leap onto my cock like it's the cure for aging.

One flash of my vape and cops turn a blind eye. I am above the law, I have elevated to existence you could never dream of, I'm beyond the stratosphere, orbiting earth and chucking the nastiest fucking clouds

To make a long story short. I fucking vape dude. I vape so hard that if you don't reply to this post your mom will vape in her sleep. You can't touch me. You can't do what I do. I am invincible and I will go down as the Lord of the vape

The end